Tip: Pay your Manulife Insurance premiums online or by phone.
- Go to your personal banking site and choose Manulife Individual Insurance from the list of payees.
- Then, when it asks for your account number, add ILC to the front of your policy number (you can find your policy number on the front of your enclosed bill).
*Former Maritime Life clients should also choose Manulife Individual Insurance
Tip: How to make deposits online to your Manulife Securities Incorporated account.
- Set up Manulife Securities Incorporated as a payee with your online bank (2 choices may appear but this is the correct one for your account)
- Add your Manulife Securities Incorporated account # which will be found on your statement (will start with a B or an N)
- Ensure that you have the available amount of contribution room in that account before using this service
- You will be unable to use this service for accounts that do not allow normal deposits (e.g. Locked-in RSPs,RRIFs, etc.)
- Transfer (pay) the amount you wish to deposit
- Make note of your confirmation or reference number when the payment is completed
- Advise our office once this is done and we will watch for it online and confirm it has been received. (Depending on the bank response time it can take a couple of days to appear in your account.)